How to make a reservation and other useful information
- The Reservations Department is open from 8.30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Paris time every day.
- Deposit: in order to allow us to make a definite reservation for you, please send us a deposit of 30% of the total price of the package you’ve chosen, by means of an authorised debit on your credit card, by postal money order, by a cheque drawn on a bank or by transfer, payable to: CIE HÔTELIÈRE ET FERMIÈRE D’EUGÉNIE-LES-BAINS – MICHEL GUÉRARD (CHEF-EMG).
Bank: H.S.B.C. – 44, Avenue Victor Hugo – 40,000 Mont-de-Marsan – Account no. 0183.210.0990.32
- Cancellation of reservations by the customer: if you are unable to honour your reservation at the planned date and provided that you give the Reservations department written notice no later than four weeks before your arrival date, we can offer you the opportunity to carry the deposits paid over to another stay within a period of twelve months and by July 2014. However, if you cancel completely, according to the provisions of article 1590 of the French Civil Code, “any deposits paid are non-returnable.”
- Credit cards: Visa, Eurocard, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s Club, JCB.
- Arrivals and departures:
- You can check into your room from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Rooms must be vacated by midday on the day of departure.
- Any miscellaneous extras and supplements which are not included in these prices, such as local tourism taxes, charges for the wine cellar, bar, telephone, laundry, beauty treatments, massages, etc. must be paid for on the spot, in addition to the main price, on the day of your departure.
- The net prices inclusive of all taxes (except for any legal tourism taxes) shown are subject to any alterations which might be due to new taxes, and any alterations to opening and seasonal dates which might be made between 2013 and 2014.
- Treatments at the Ferme Thermale®: The fees for medical examinations and supervision, which are compulsory if you have more than five days of treatments and carried out by the spa doctors, in their surgery at the Ferme Thermale, for the weeks during Advent, Christmas week and New Year’s Eve week packages are not included in the packages shown above. They must be paid to the doctors in addition to our prices.
Any spa treatment, massage by a state qualified physiotherapist, beauty treatment by a qualified beautician (not included in the spa packages shown above) which is booked and cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be billed at 50% of its price.
- Babies and children aged under 10: An additional baby’s cot or sofa-bed can be placed in the parents’ room at a price of €30 per day for cots and €40 for children’s beds. Children’s meals are available at special prices and served at specific times.
Babysitting and childminding service: please ask us about conditions.
- Room service and outdoor service: All drinks and food served outside of the bar, lounges and dining rooms (in other words rooms, terraces, swimming pools and gardens) or at unusual times will be subject to a 20% supplement on top of the basic price. No food is available from room service at either the Couvent des Herbes or the Logis des Grives. Breakfasts at the Logis des Grives are served in the chocolate factory. For those of you who enjoy breakfast in bed, there’s a “Pacha” service, with a supplement of €15 per person per day.
- Pets: because we have spa facilities in the house itself, as a hygiene measure, pets are not admitted either to the Restaurant Michel Guérard or to rooms at the Hôtel des Prés and the Hôtel de l’Impératrice. Pets except for guard dogs are allowed at the Couvent des Herbes and the Logis des Grives, (accommodation only, price per day: €26).
- Under the new law which has been applicable in France since 1st January 2008, and for our customers’ comfort, not only all our lounges and restaurants, but also our rooms and suites are non-smoking.
- There’s a safe available for use in your room. Please leave any valuables you may have inside it. The Management are unable to accept any liability in the event of the theft or loss of personal effects anywhere on our premises.
- Our company is unable to accept any liability in the event of any damage of any kind whatsoever which might be caused to your vehicle while it is parked in one of the landscaped car parks.